Sunday, July 26, 2009

Brayden and dad at Brayden's first surf movie premiere and La Paloma experience. We went and saw "Drive Thru Australia". We gave him the total experience. Waiting in line for an hour to an oversold theatre and a dinner consisting of m&m's and popcorn. We made it through over half of the movie which was longer than expected. I was so looking forward to Siamese Basil after the movie but they were packed from all of the other people who were not able to get into the movie. It was a great typical Encinitas summer night even if I still have guilty feelings over feeding my child chocolate for dinner.
We have been spending our Sundays at Cardiff Reef. It is no surprise that Brayden feels right at home at the beach. He especially loves sitting in the sand in his new chair. We are making good use out of our state park pass and taking full advantage of setting up camp early and staying as long as we can. I grew up coming here all the time during summer. I think the majority of my birthday parties as a child were either at Cardiff Reef or Seaside. I had very little say in the matter thanks to my dad. Maybe Brayden will want to celebrate his birthday's here too. I know his Grandpa is counting on that tradition continuing even if his birthday is in late November.





No comments: