Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The workshop


Eating some yummy vegetarian chili made by Greta and family at the Encinitas holiday parade.

My 2007 Christmas project- a family advent calendar. A 2009 project is still in development and will likely not be ready until 2010. Over the past few years I have adopted the tradition of buying one lavish Christmas decoration and making one elaborate project per year. Last years purchase was the 12 days of Christmas plates from WS and my project was an apple core Santa. This year I am attempting to make a wreath which requires me to learn to crochet and I have my eye on several fancy holiday goodies to add to our collection.




The elf's workshop filled with incomplete projects.

A sneak peek... Will post the finished projects.

Feeling rather behind this year. My days working from home are filled with nervous phone calls from Realtors and screaming matches with underwriters. Meanwhile our Christmas cards sit unaddressed and unwrapped gifts accumulate under the bed.

No comments: