Friday, October 1, 2010



The Cardiff Kook- I prefer seeing this version of him any day. Maybe I am a little slow at sharing our summer with everyone but I will get there. I found this picture while I was checking to see if I could find our Vegas trip photos. ( still not found- I will keep checking memory cards) . I really don't think running 8 miles to visit the shark gobbled kook over the summer counts as fun but it made me smile.
You know you have issues when a quarter of your sons birthday party budget was consumed by purchasing fabric. I have been having so much fun utilizing all of it. I won't comment on actually how much fabric I purchased but I will give you a hint. Multiply my age times two and add a few yards and that is how many yards of fabric of tool/ construction fabric we own. Scary.

No comments: