Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Summer here we come....

Playdates, pool parties, bike rides and the beach all summer long could not come soon enough. Stuffing toys and who knows what else( keys, remotes, snacks)in the bushes with friend Liam.
Digging the new pool. Like our AstroTurf backyard? Very WT but is much preferred over what was already there. Plus who wants to jeopardize a puncture wound in the pool? I was not on board with the idea but Tony was determined. I am glad I was overruled. Plastic lawn ornaments and cans of beer littering the yard to follow.

Enjoying a frozen treat from the new and improved Moonlight Beach concession stand.


Tony catching his first waves on his handmade Alia ( I am sure I butchered the spelling) board. He made it over the weekend for the summer kickoff beach party at San Onofre. While I think the board may need some revision he enjoyed combining his two hobbies surfing and woodwork.
I hope everyone got to enjoy the outdoors this weekend.



No comments: