Sunday, March 14, 2010

A daylight savings bike ride to the Carlsbad campgrounds to visit friends for breakfast.
2010's Easter backpack. It really is egg- shaped but when filled with hot wheels and crumpled up monopoly money it quickly loses shape.

Taking money out of my wallet to put into his backpack for the bike ride. I guess monopoly money is not enough anymore.


Score! I think I like this machine more than my new Pfaff. I found it yesterday at a garage sale. She said it worked fine but why would you part with a Viking machine for $25.00 if it worked. I thought my mom may like to upgrade to a machine from the twentieth century. She has had and exclusively uses her Singer treadle machine ( you know the human powered kind). I played around with this machine and I LOVE IT. Everything works and all of the attachments were included. It even does the alphabet. I do not need three machines. I am not that in love with sewing. The Huskeylock I had to have sits nicely it's bag in the garage begging to be used ( honestly, threading the thing is quite a challenge) . My mom came over to take a look did not seem to interested in upgrading to an electric powered machine. Maybe I should start a sewing circle.




No comments: