Saturday, March 20, 2010

Making Easter cupcakes before the Easter sprinkles forever disappear. He has a tendency to hide any sprinkles he can find in his back pack or in his room. His dentist probably would frown on this activity since he is due to have three fillings in his top teeth in the beginning of April. I have stalled as long as possible but he is starting to complain about his top teeth. Anesthesia is required and I am pretty freaked out by the whole upcoming process but that is another blog post all together. Fortunately, we decided to add him to our dental insurance this year.
Did I mention we became Legoland members? That is where we have been hanging out a lot lately.


I have learned to make this water pad the last stop of the day.

Yep...we are those people who burn through all of the diapers and back up outfits and leave legoland in our underwear.









1 comment:

Nana Wendy said...

Well, at least he's got underwear on! How fun to have Legoland so close by for this two year old. I am seeing Brayden happy and healthy with comfortable teeth after a fun and relaxing visit to the dentists office. Good luck. I know you'll do fine.
Love, Nana Wendy