Thursday, April 1, 2010

once bitten...




We have a little injured solider. Brayden played a little too rough with one of my parents cats and he decided to retaliate by biting him on the leg yesterday. My mom took him to our doctor ( you know if my mom took him to a doctor and not wait it out with Neosporin, it was a bad bite) and left with a prescription for antibiotics. He has been in pain all last night and the all day today and he has a lot of pain climbing up anything or being carried. We have been having to lift him up and down from things and once he stands up he gets around ok but has a little limp. We are watching lots of gabba gabba and drinking lots of chocolate milk until the swelling goes down and the pain subsides.

1 comment:

The Callaghan Family said...

Oh my, poor guy!! Chocolate milk is a cure-all, he'll be better in no time. I wonder what he'll say to the cat next time he sees it? Poor guy!