Monday, January 17, 2011

Brayden's party part 2.. the crafts

Did I mention I purchased 60 yards of fabric? I did not use up all 60 yards but I used up a good portion. 7 tablecloths, a runner for each of the 7 tablecloths, 25 tool belts, 25 goody bags, 3 aprons, a happy birthday banner, coordinating towels, and a twin quilt for the birthday boy made for lots of sewing.
Goody bags
Matchy - match towels.
My favorite - the toolbags for the pinata. These actually only took 2 hours to make all of them start to finish once I figured out the pattern. I had some leftover Ruby Supply trim that I was happy to use up for the belt ties.
check in station.
What is a recap of the party without a shot of the food table? I think I had more fun sewing than Brayden did as the guest of honor.

1 comment:

Nana Wendy said...

Sandy, thanks for posting the birthday photos, they're great! I'm still amazed at all you and Tony made/did for "Brayden's turning three" party. What Fun!! Nana Wendy